Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cool Homes


The best thing about moving is house hunting. I am a bit of a dreamer, ok lets not kid ourselves, I am a big dreamer, visionary, optimist, and all that positive outlook stuff. So when I start looking at houses they kind of fit that mold. Now, I am realistic too; I only dream slightly beyond our abilities in the realm of "possibility". So here it is a house just beyond our reach but full of potentials, even possibly a possibility, of improbable possibles...yeah you got it, it just might happen...maybe (wheeooh, my brain hurts!)

So, this is a small house 1450 sqft but it has a 2130 Barn/Man Palace plus 13 secluded acres. I am talking skeet shooting, paintball, fishing pond, horse back riding filled acres. Yup, the house is small enough to keep us outside but still livable. This would be an awesome place for the boys and men's ministry.

0 comments: