Thursday, March 20, 2008

Close But No Cigar

I dont know how close I was to getting it. All I know is that I did NOT get the Fatherhood Grant. Check out the link for the list of those who did. Congratulations to the winners. I'll shoot for it next year.

www.fatherhood.org/grant/


It is kind of a blessing, because it allows me to go my own direction and not feel pressured by $25,000 over my head....did I just write that?...who am I kidding I would love $25,000. The most encouraging part is that 25 more ministries and non-profits are promoting good fatherhood principles in America.

Join me in prayer, to reclaim fatherhood in America and that men would embrace God's Fatherhood over them.

2 comments:

Jason Ebeling said...

Sorry to hear that pal. Glad you got refreshed earlier in the week though. I know it's not what you wanted. Somehow, they'll be a way.

KingMaker said...

I was half kidding about it being a blessing NOT to have the money. It came with a lot of additional leg work and traveling that would have been cool but could have become a distraction. Right now I am focused on building a biblical foundation for Discovery's families, from Dads to kids.