Sunday, August 3, 2008

I am back




Yes I am back...back online (blogging) and back at Camp Baldwin. I spent the last week here and missed the opportunities to update my blog. But I am here, alone.




No kids, no wife. Please pray for me! I got 2 more weeks and a total of 21 days away from my family. This is a great time to focus (me and Jesus time) but it is lonely too.




I had lots of participants this week in my program. But only 1 actually completed all the requirements. I made some great headway with some of the Staffers and I hung out with some old friends from last years camp that visited this year.




2 comments:

Dean and Mary said...

Praying for your last weeks. I know it will be tough to be away from your family, but I pray God will speak to your heart and that you will be able to reach some hearts while there alone.
God bless,
The lafollettes

Jim Bird said...

Maximize the "alone" time. Sucks to be away from family, but who knows? God may have something for you.